Friday, April 22, 2016

Warm Up



1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
-I learned that iMovie is a fast an easy way to edit pictures and videos and watch them for fun. You can also have things when making them and add special sound effects and also music! You can edit them however you want.

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
-I knew you could already share these videos to anyone and watch anywhere.

3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
-I learned that you can pretty much make it your own movie however you want

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
-The only concern I have would probably be adding music and when the part needs to be played.

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
-I am confident that I will get these pictures and videos really soon.

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
-I would film and take pictures of a vacation I will go on soon.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
-iMovie gives you step by step on what and how to work it out. People have said that they love the fact you can add captions and sound effects. If someone is new to the program, iMovie allows you to view tutorials on the actual program.

2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
-You can have captions


3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
-I learned that it gives you available tutorials to watch

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
-I am probably most concerned about the sound effect (audio) I have to add

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
-I am confident in doing this assignment early

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?



No comments:

Post a Comment