Thursday, March 31, 2016

Student of the month

1.   What is your name?
 -Jose Castillo
2.  How does it feel to be student of the month
-Amazing, I was already expecting it. I was the best one.
3.  What did you do to receive this ?
  -It comes natural, didn’t really work that hard.
4.  What kind of student would you describe yourself?
-A really cool kid.
5.  Has anyone ever complimented your hard work?
-Yes, myself and my parents
6.  If so who did and what did they say?
-That it runs in the family so don't be surprised.
7.  Are you always on time to class, or are you sometimes late?
-50/50
8.  Do you ever go overboard and`do extra work to gain extra credit?
-No, I already get 100s on everything so there's no need!
9.  If anyone ever needed help in class, did you give them the answer or did you go through step with
them so they could understand it?
-No I would just give them the answer
10. What was your biggest struggle in the class?
-Nothing, everything was easy
11  How do you think people look at you as?
-The Kanye West of school
12.  Do you think you ever get any recognition for your hard work?
-No, I already know what I'm capable of
13. What do you think is your best quality as a person?
-My confidence
14. Were you surprised when you got student of the month?
-No, already knew i had it coming
15. Who handed you the award
-Mr. King
16. Do you personally think you deserve it?
-Yes I don't work that hard for it, but my grades are perfect!!
17. What are some skills you have as a student?
-I'm really responsible and not as lazy
18. Are you never the one to procrastinate or fall behind?
-I procrastinate but never fall behind
19 you think one day you can get an award better than this?
-The student of the year seems a lot cooler
20.  Are you proud of yourself for getting student of the month?
-Yes, very proud

No comments:

Post a Comment